Subject: Minaret

Minaret

From: Tom Brown <tomb<-a>
Date: Thursday, June 26, 1997
I'm interested to know if anyone has any experience with Minaret
software by Cactus Software, and would they recommend it and any
other similar software packages.  I'm looking for collection
management software for a PC, for a business archives.  The archives
includes business records, photographs, fabric samples, and
artifacts. Thank you,

Tom Brown
Preservation Photographer
University of Hawaii Library