Subject: Holograms

Holograms

From: Anne Lane <alane<-a>
Date: Tuesday, July 1, 1997
We have a number of holograms, printed on film, which need cleaning
due to past misadventures with fingers, moisture, tape, and what
looks like green lollipop.  We have not so far received much useful
advice on how to clean them, or on whether they can safely be
cleaned at all.  Any help on this matter, and on the preservation of
holograms in general, would be much appreciated.

Anne Lane
Curatorial Assistant
Museum of York County
4621 Mt. Gallant Road