Subject: Dust monitoring

Dust monitoring

From: Jennifer A. Zemanek <jzemanek<-a>
Date: Tuesday, June 24, 1997
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please respond directly to the
    author

I am doing my MA dissertation research on dust for which I am
presently monitoring two museums in the UK using a variety of
monitoring techniques.  I am curious to know  whether or not dust
monitoring is going on in other museums or art-related buildings
(i.e. historic houses) and if so what methods are being employed.
Thus far, I am familiar with the GCI research of the five sites in
southern CA and the V&A monitoring program.

If you could respond (even if it is a "no, we don't monitor dust") I
would greatly appreciate it.

Jennifer A. Zemanek

                  Distributed: Thursday, June 26, 1997