Subject: Ross Harvey publication sought

Ross Harvey publication sought

From: Roberta S. Pilette <pilette<-a>
Date: Tuesday, June 17, 1997
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please respond directly to the
    author

I will be checking other sources as well but thought I'd check
with my colleagues also.  I will be teaching an Intro to
Preservation course and have chosen as the main text Ross Harvey's
Preservation in Libraries: A Reader, Bowker Sauer, 1993.  The book
store assured me there would be no problem.  Well, I just found out
that there is a problem and they can not guarantee the number of
volumes (about 7) in time for the start of the course (July 11).
Also the university library at Long Island Univ does not own a copy.
If anyone has seen this title anywhere or has one they are willing
to sell, loan, whatever, please contact me directly. Thanks a lot,

Bobbie Pilette

                  Distributed: Tuesday, June 17, 1997