Subject: Tri-Test kits

Tri-Test kits

From: Karen Brown <kebrown<-a>
Date: Monday, June 16, 1997
One of our conservators is travelling to Bulgaria and was hoping to
take a TriTest Kit (for alum, lignin, and acidity) for folks there
to use to test enclosures/paper.  Process Materials (now Archivart)
no longer carry these kits, and for what we know they are no longer
being made here in North America.  We are looking for a possible
European supplier (so our hosts can purchase them again in the
future), which would be preferred to preparing kits ourselves.  If
anyone has any information it would be much appreciated.

Karen E.K. Brown
Field Service Representative
Northeast Document Conservation Center
100 Brickstone Square