Subject: Brillianize

Brillianize

From: George W. Cannon <gwc4<-a>
Date: Monday, June 9, 1997
Julie L. Sloan <jsloan<-a t->mail< . >computer< . >net> writes

>Can anyone tell me what Brillianize is...

Brillianize is a plexiglass cleaner and polish made by Kleenmaster.
It can be purchased through most glass shops.  Don't know the exact
chemical make-up, but we have always used it as our standard plexi
cleaner.

George Cannon
Preparator
Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art