Subject: C-Line toppers

C-Line toppers

From: Shirley Rodnitzky <rodnitzky<-a>
Date: Monday, May 26, 1997
Does anyone know whether C-Line non-glare toppers are suitable for
long term storage?  We received some items housed in them along with
a manuscript collection.  The items were rehoused in acid-free
folders.  However, we were wondering (before discarding them) if
anyone knew what they were made of and whether they could be used to
house photos or other documents safely even on a temporary basis.

Shirley Rodnitzky
Manuscripts Archivist
UT Arlington Libraries
Special Collections Division