Subject: Traditional woodworking techniques

Traditional woodworking techniques

From: Dag Feldborg <Dag.Feldborg<-a>
Date: Thursday, June 5, 1997
Do you have address to institutions or persons who are studying or
practising traditional woodworking techniques and technology?  My
main interest is in the use and understanding of materials,
traditional tools and working processes in the making of wooden
artefacts e.g. furniture, furnishings, tools and utensils
originating in folk culture but building craft traditions will also
do.  I work with this subject as a teacher on a 1 year course in
"Restoring of artefacts" and would like to widen my horizon.

                   Distributed: Friday, June 6, 1997