Subject: Storage and handling of nitrate

Storage and handling of nitrate

From: Clara Deck <clarad<-a>
Date: Thursday, June 5, 1997
We are presently engaging in an internship project to survey our huge
collection of photographic negatives in an effort to understand the
extent of our "nitrates problem".  We are looking for resources on safe
ways to handle and store nitrate negatives. Can anyone suggest an
article that would point us in the right direction? Thank you,

Clara Deck, Conservator
Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village
Dearborn, MI
313-982-6100, 2566