Subject: Laser printing

Laser printing

From: Tania Riviere <taniar<-a>
Date: Thursday, June 5, 1997
Karen Bailey <kbailey<-a t->hbs< . >edu> writes

>I am in the process of trying to acquire the 1993 Australian
>Archives article titled "Photocopying and Laser Printing
>Processes--Their Stability and Permanence,"

This article is available on our web site
<URL:http://www.aa.gov.au/>, and is located under the gopher icon.
Unfortunately, to date, not all of our articles and publications
have been placed on our web site, however, we are more than happy to
send you hard copies, just supply us with you address and we can
send it off to you.

Tania Riviere
Preservation Officer
Australian Archives