Subject: Stainless steel paper clips available

Stainless steel paper clips available

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447<-a>
Date: Friday, May 30, 1997
I am pleased to advise that after years of waiting we have finally
produced for our worldwide clientele a British-Made Stainless Steel
Paper clip. The new 33 mm clip compliments our two solid brass 22 mm
and 33 mm sizes. Prices and samples are available through our
offices in England and from the Springfield, Virginia office.

Mark Vine
Conservation Resources
England

                   Distributed: Friday, May 30, 1997