Subject: Volunteers sought for AIC meeting

Volunteers sought for AIC meeting

From: Vicki Cassman <vcassman<-a>
Date: Wednesday, May 28, 1997
This is a call for "companeros" for our Latin American guests at the
1997 San Diego AIC meeting,  We especially need people who are
willing to help our guests out at the specialty group meetings which
will not be simultaneously translated.  Knowledge of Spanish is
desirable but some of our guests speak English very well.  Here
follows a list of our twelve guests.  If there is a particular
person you would like to help during the meeting by answering
questions, introducing "key players", etc., please let me know.
Otherwise, if you are willing to help but don't already know any
of our guests, I will suggest someone.  In your response, please
include your name, where you are staying in San Diego, and the
specialty meeting(s) you plan to attend.

It is very important that we make an effort to integrate our Latin
colleagues.  One of the criteria for their selection was their ability to
network information at home and we want their experience in San Diego to be
as rich and as positive as possible.  We need your help.

Sincerely,

Vicki Cassman
Project Director
AIC Latin American Symposium