Subject: Exhibit cases

Exhibit cases

From: Elaine R. Schlefer <eschlefer<-a>
Date: Thursday, May 22, 1997
Vicki Glorioso <glorioso<-a t->gl< . >umbc< . >edu> writes

>We want to get some museum quality exhibit cases built and I'd like
>to get some specifications (and possible vendor lists) used by
>others for bidding purposes.

We have had about 18 exhibition cases constructed in the last few
years. We are very satisfied with our architect:

    John Andrews
    c/o Tony Atkins & Associates, Architects
    125 South 9th Street, Suite 900
    Philadelphia, PA 19107

He was willing to work with us to ensure that preservation issues
were satisfied (drawers for humidity stabilization pellets,
ultraviolet-filtering glass, safe gasketing materials, linen
linings, fiber optic lighting, etc.) The cases are beautifully made,
and the price was quite reasonable. Contact me for further info.

Elaine R. Schlefer

                   Distributed: Friday, May 23, 1997