Subject: Exhibit cases

Exhibit cases

From: Vicki Glorioso <glorioso<-a>
Date: Tuesday, May 20, 1997
    **** Moderator's comments:
    This query comes from a person who is not on the DistList and
    will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
    directly to sender and if of general interest post it here as
    well.

We want to get some museum quality exhibit cases built and I'd like
to get some specifications (and possible vendor lists) used by
others for bidding purposes.

The general type of cases we're interested in are would be wood
bases to match our decor with locking glass top and glass sides with
some sort of seals to keep out dust.  Tops need some hinging or
lifting system to open. Glass needs UV light filtering.

Vicki Glorioso
Albin O. Kuhn Library
University of Maryland Baltimore County
1000 Hilltop Circle