Subject: Roommate wanted for AIC

Roommate wanted for AIC

From: Jennifer Zemanek <jzemanek<-a>
Date: Wednesday, May 14, 1997
I am an American graduate student at the University of Durham
(England) and am going to the AIC Conference but, due to the fact
that I am so far away, I am having difficulty finding a roommate to
share hotel accommodations.  I have booked a room at the Town and
Country in the hopes that I find someone who is needing both a room
and a roommate.  I also would be willing to cancel my booking if
someone out there already has a cheaper hotel room but no roommate.
I am looking to share with another female please.

Jennifer Zemanek

                  Distributed: Thursday, May 15, 1997