Subject: Monitoring air quality

Monitoring air quality

From: Zu-Chun Liao <zchun<-a>
Date: Saturday, May 10, 1997
I am looking for the instrument which could monitor the storage
room's air. Since one of my storage rooms is full of wooden
material, I am wondering about the off-gassing problem. Therefore, I
am looking for  a kit or instrument to test the air in the storage
rooms. Also, I wish the equipment could read out  the harmful
particles which are inside the storage rooms. If anyone knows it,
please contact with me. Thanks.  Sincerely,

Zu-Chun Liao
National Museum of Natural Science
Division of Collection and Research
1 Kuan Chien Rd.