Subject: Fumigation

Fumigation

From: Zu-Chun Liao <zchun<-a>
Date: Saturday, May 10, 1997
I am looking for mini-bubble to do the fumigation in my museum.
Since some of my artifacts are too huge, it is hard for me to move
them into the freezers. I was informed to use mini-bubble as a
solution. If there is anybody has experience with it or if anybody
knows how could I purchase one, please contact with me. Thanks.
Sincerely,

Zu-Chun Liao
National Museum of Natural Science
Division of Collection and Research