Subject: Encyclopedia reprint

Encyclopedia reprint

From: Luis Nadeau <nadeaul<-a>
Date: Sunday, April 27, 1997
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please reply directly to the
    author.

My Encyclopedia of Printing, Photographic and Photomechanical
Processes, has been out of print since last year. Since there is
nothing else on the market that replaces it I am considering a small
reprint as a number of people need a copy rather desperately. This
Encyclopedia has 474 pages, some 1,500 articles and about 5,500
references and footnotes in 6 languages. There is an Appendix
covering common technical terms and abbreviations on or about
prints. There are several indices including a German-English
section. There is more information, albeit dated, at

    <URL:http://www.primenet.com/~dbarto/lnadeau.html>

An useful addendum that covers the history of office copying
processes can be found on CoOl:

    <URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/bytopic/repro/nadeau1.html>

New prices have not been determined yet but are likely to be
somewhat higher. It will depend on the amount of interest in a
reprint. For more info contact me *offlist*, preferably via e-mail.

Luis Nadeau
P.O. Box 221, Station A
Fredericton, NB
Canada E3B 4Y9