Subject: Plastazote

Plastazote

From: Jeanne Drewes <jdrewes<-a>
Date: Thursday, April 24, 1997
I am interested in learning more about plastazote.  I have seen
several references to it on the list recently as well as hearing
about it at a discussion group at the midwinter meeting of the
American Library Association.  Could I hear from people who are
using it and their experience with it as well as their suppliers? If
you wish to contact me directly I will summarize for the list.

Jeanne Drewes
Preservation Department
Milton S. Eisenhower Library
Johns Hopkins University