Subject: Archeological expeditions in Ukraine

Archeological expeditions in Ukraine

From: V. Vetrov <osis<-a>
Date: Tuesday, April 22, 1997
Research-and-production company "Osiris" (Ukraine, Lugansk) takes
applications for the participation in archaeological expeditions on
the territory of Ukraine. The plan of this year studies includes
settlements of epoch neolithic and  eneolithic.

We ask all wanting take part in working the expeditions or get
acquainted from study material on paleolithic, mesolithic,
neolithic, eneolithic, bronze 1987-1996 to report us on the e-mail
osis<-a t->lumsi< . >lugansk< . >ua.

The main part of our archeological expedition are scientific
collaborators.They had to leave the Museum of history of our region
and create a commercial company to earn some money for the
maintenance of the archeological expedition.

Unfortunately, there is no any charitable financial fond in our
region. Since 1989 this stuff of the expedition had researched in
detail 5 colonies of the final paleolithic, 3 colonies of
mesolithic, 8 colonies of neolithic 3 colonies of eneoliothic and
bronze.

In 1997, since the 7th of july till the 20th of august we plan to
research some colonies of the epoch of the neolithic (the early stage
of the Donetsk meso-neolithic civilization) eneolithic and bronze.
The excavations will take place in Kremensky forest, its area is
30*20 kilometers).There are more then 20 lakes on this
territory.During our expeditions (in the period 1990-1997) we
discovered 186 colonies from neolithic till the early iron age.

If you are interesting in our expedition you have to :

    1.  warn us about your arrival by e-mail: osis<-a t->lumsy< . >lugansk< . >ua
        So we'll welcome you in Kiev or in Lugansk;

    2.  unfortunately, we haven't any chance to pay for your passage
        and living in the expedition, that is why take please at
        least $200 for one person for 30 days on feeding and so.

    3.  We are ready to take a group from 1 till 15 persons.

    4.  I have to warn you: there are a lot of difficulties in the
        expedition.

You will live in the forest, in tents, cook on the campfire, swim in
the lake. Surely, there no comfort in the forest, but you'll have an
unforgettable impressions! So, it's up to you. Well be happy to work
and communicate with you. We hope that our cooperation will be great
and profitable. Well be grateful for your answer.

    V. Manko, Manger of the researching company "Osiris", the expert
    in the epoch of paleolithic-neolithic.

    S. Telegenko, the expert in thefield of bronze.

    V. Vetrov, manager of the technical department of the
    researching company Osiris, the expert in the final paleolithic.

V. Vetrov

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 22, 1997