Subject: Course on preserving natural history collections

Course on preserving natural history collections

From: Chris Collins <cjc1001<-a>
Date: Monday, April 21, 1997
    **** Moderator's comments:   This is a severely truncated
    announcement. Complete details are available at the News page in
    Conservation OnLine <URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/news/>

Please find attached revised details on the Care and Conservation of
Natural Materials Course to be run at the University of Cambridge.

Due to problems with participants getting grant-aid we have decided to
move the course to the end of the year to give potential participants
more time to gain grant-aid.

We already have several places booked so if you are interested in
attending the course then please express an interest to me so that i can
reserve space.

Chris Collins

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 22, 1997