Subject: Exhibition and display

Exhibition and display

From: Avryl Whitnall <awhitnal<-a>
Date: Tuesday, April 22, 1997
I am in the process of developing a document to formalise the
procedures in preparing and installing an exhibition. In our
institution there are three key sections to be synchronised, namely
preservation (conservation), exhibitions and curatorial--not to
mention the other areas that have an interest in exhibitions. Is
there anyone out there who has an equivalent document already in
existence or who can refer me to a helpful source?

    **** Moderator's comments: Again, if you have documents of this
    nature that other's would benefit from, please consider
    contributing them to Conservation OnLine. Write to
    waiscool<-a t->palimpsest< . >stanford< . >edu

Avryl Whitnall
Preservation Projects Coordinator
State Library of New South Wales
Macquarie Street