Subject: Duplication of photographs

Duplication of photographs

From: Brenda Parnes <parnesb<-a>
Date: Wednesday, April 16, 1997
I recently requested information regarding photograph reproduction
of old photos in delicate condition (see Conservation DistList
Instance: 10:86, April 3, 1997). I have listed the responses I
received below. I did request NYC locale.

    J. Beninati Custom Labs
    42 Est 38th Street
    New York City
    212-869-5149

    Chicago Albumen Works
    P.O. Box 805, Front Street
    Housatonic, MA 01236
    413-274-6901

    Galowitz Photographics
    50 East 13th Street
    New York City
    212-505-7190

    Image
    507 Fifth Avenue
    New York City
    212-867-4747

    Modern Age
    210 East 58th Street
    New York City
    212-752-3993

Many thanks to those who responded,

Brenda Parnes
New York State Archives and Records Administration
270 Broadway, Suite 810
New York, New York  10003
212-417-2201
Fax: 212-417-2204