Subject: Concrete sculpture

Concrete sculpture

From: Elisa Heikkila <elisa.heikkila<-a>
Date: Wednesday, April 9, 1997
I am a final year student and writing my graduation thesis about
conservation of concrete. To be more precise I am trying to find some
way to consolidate outdoor concrete sculptures (Portland Cement)
from the late 19th century.
Any hints/ideas, e.g. about consolidating agents and methods, are
welcome.

Elisa Heikkila
K 3, Department of Conservation, Gothenburg University
Bastionsplatsen 2, 411 08 Gothenburg, Sweden
Fax: +46 31 773 47 03

                 Distributed: Thursday, April 10, 1997