Subject: Preparing books for transport

Preparing books for transport

From: Margit Smith <mjps<-a>
Date: Wednesday, April 9, 1997
I have been asked for advice on how to prepare/preserve books that
will be taken on a voyage by boat around the world. Since time will
be spent in the tropics and other more extreme climates, what is the
best way to pack and take books along on such a trip.
I hope that some of you can give me some pointers to pass on to my
acquaintance.

Margit J. Smith
Head of Cataloging
University of San Diego