Subject: Collections care during motion picture production

Collections care during motion picture production

From: Andrea Mugnier <amugnier<-a>
Date: Friday, April 4, 1997
Valerie Thorp <vthorp<-a t->rbml01< . >rbcm< . >gov< . >bc< . >ca> writes

>Andrea Mugnier said that if anyone is interested in obtaining a copy
>of her thesis to use for reference she can make it available.  It is
>in two volumes.

Due to a problem with my e-mail, I lost three messages inquiring
about my thesis, "Coming Soon To a Museum Near You; Collections Care
During Film Production". If you sent me a message that I have not
yet responded to, please resend. I apologize for any inconvenience
this may cause.

To those of you who requested information about the thesis, thank you very
much. I will mail copies out to those who ordered them next week.

Andrea Mugnier

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 8, 1997