Subject: Library preservation in China

Library preservation in China

From: Anne Pat Smith <smith<-a>
Date: Friday, April 4, 1997
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please respond directly to the
    author.

I will be in China and Japan during May and part of June, lecturing
and collecting data re: preservation in Chinese libraries (select).
If anyone on the list has first-hand knowledge of libraries and
preservation in these areas (particularly Wuhan and Beijing, and
Nagoya in Japan) I would be very interested in "talking" to you
about your experiences and observations. You may message me directly
at: smith<-a t->ouvaxa< . >cats< . >ohiou< . >edu or reach me by phone at
614-593-2618. Thanks much,

Patricia Smith
Head, Preservation Dept.
Ohio University Libraries