Subject: Photocopiers

Photocopiers

From: Hilary A. Kaplan <hkaplan<-a>
Date: Friday, April 4, 1997
Thank you to everyone who responded to my requests for information
about label adhesives and photocopiers. Ironically, the copy machine
most often recommended was the Minolta PS3000 book scanner.  I
probably should have mentioned that we had a Minolta scanner on loan
here at the Archives sometime last Fall, but the technician and
sales rep never could get it to function properly!  Hence, our
search for something with proven performance.  I'll report the
current findings and we'll take it from there. . .

Hilary A. Kaplan
Conservator
Georgia Department of Archives and History
330 Capitol Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30334
404-656-3554
Fax: 404-651-8471