Subject: Photocopiers

Photocopiers

From: Hilary A. Kaplan <bm.gsk<-a>
Date: Monday, March 31, 1997
What is the state of the art in photocopying machines for bound
volumes?  I know that this question has been asked dozens of times
(literally), but the COOL Archives shows the most recent query was
February 1996 from Patrick Ravines, and I'm not sure anyone
responded to his call for information. We are interested in a
machine that will accommodate large volumes and high use.  Many
thanks,

Hilary A. Kaplan
Conservator
Georgia Department of Archives and History
330 Capitol Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30334
404-656-3554
Fax: 404-651-8471