Subject: Exchange of information about conservation of contemporary art

Exchange of information about conservation of contemporary art

From: Daria Keynan <dkeynan<-a>
Date: Wednesday, March 26, 1997
I am interested to find out if there are conservators specializing
in contemporary art who think they might benefit from creating some
sort of a structure for information exchange specifically for issues
in modern and contemporary art.

This could be anything from a sub group in AIC to a web site, to a
newsletter--whatever seems most accessible.

If this is of interest please respond directly to me, let me know in
what way you think it could be useful, what format would be most
suitable, what types of issues you would like to see discussed,
would you be willing to pay some annual fee in order to have this?
Would you like to see it include some type of exchange with
contemporary artists? With scholars of cultural or visual theory?
art historians? Anything that comes to mind would be helpful. I will
gather the information I get and then post more specific questions
according to what comes in. Thank you,

Daria Keynan
Fax: 212-645-2590

                  Distributed: Friday, March 28, 1997