Subject: Storage of matted items

Storage of matted items

From: Bradford Cole <bradford.cole<-a>
Date: Monday, March 10, 1997
I recently began working on 8 or 9 drawings and etchings from a
collection.  We have cut mats for the items for storage purposes.  I
plan on boxing the matted items, but wondered if it was
appropriate to place acid free tissue paper or tracing paper between
the art object and the frame for more protection.

I guess my question is, is how do people store the matted items in boxes?

Brad Cole

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 11, 1997