Subject: Mass deacidification

Mass deacidification

From: Wendy Claire Jessup <prevcon<-a>
Date: Wednesday, March 5, 1997
I am forwarding this query from Museum-L.  My apologies to those
conservators who subscribe to both lists.  A couple of informative
thought that we (the greater conservation community) might be able
to provide additional information.

I will be happy to send responses verbatim from the ConsDist List to
Museum-L.