Subject: Sinks

Sinks

From: George R. Leake III <taliesin<-a>
Date: Tuesday, March 4, 1997
Winston Atkins <winston_atkins<-a t->library< . >lib< . >ncsu< . >edu> writes

>I would appreciate receiving suggestions for suppliers of sinks for
>washing paper (ca. 4x6 ft; approx 6 inches deep). Thank you,

The sinks we have which we bought some ten years ago came from
Kreonite, Inc., located in Wichita, Kansas. Their current phone
number is 316-263-1111. According to our files they have a number of
sizes of sinks, primarily designed for photographic and graphic
arts, but we find they work for washing paper as well.

George Leake
Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center Conservation Dept
UT Austin

                  Distributed: Thursday, March 6, 1997