Subject: Retouching tratteggio

Retouching tratteggio

From: Claudia Szillus <oplrest<-a>
Date: Friday, February 21, 1997
I am studying the subject of conservation at the Technical College
in Hildesheim in Germany. At the moment I am looking for some
information about retouching techniques. Has anyone ever had
experiences with the application of tratteggio-retouching (or
rigatino) on wooden surfaces finished with a transparent coat? Or
has anybody ever heard about a scientific examination concerning
this subject? I would be very grateful for every hint and I am also
interested in exchanging some knowledge about retouching-techniques.

Claudia Szillus
Heinrichstrasse 14
D - 31137 Hildesheim
Germany
Opleiding Restauratoren / State Training School for Restorers
Gabriel Metsustraat 8
1071 EA Amsterdam
The Netherlands
+31 20 6767933
Fax: +31 20 6755191

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 26, 1997