Subject: Curtain for protecting framed item

Curtain for protecting framed item

From: Cathy Atwood <catwood<-a>
Date: Wednesday, February 26, 1997
I've seen a few light sensitive items on museum display with
curtains over the frame. But my memory is that the curtains were
made with a black fabric. Wouldn't a thick white fabric be a better
choice?  I am framing a Japanese print for my home and want to
shield the item except when it is being viewed.  Has anyone taken
this route?

Cathy Atwood
Local Records Program, Missouri Secretary of State

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 26, 1997