Subject: Etherington Conservation Center

Etherington Conservation Center

From: Harry Campbell <70304.3023<-a>
Date: Wednesday, February 19, 1997
On January 1, 1997 the conservation division of Information
Conservation, Inc. became the Etherington Conservation Center, a
division of ICI.

While the name has changed, we remain committed to offering high
quality, economical and timely preservation and conservation
services for all paper-based collections.  The Document Reproduction
Service, for the reformatting of brittle books, will be brought under
the umbrella of the Center.

If you would like more information, our  address, phone, fax, and
e-mail numbers have not changed.

Harry Campbell
Etherington Conservation Center
6204 Corporate Park Drive
Brown Summit, NC 27214
910-375-1202
Fax: 910-375-1726

                Distributed: Thursday, February 20, 1997