Subject: Suppliers

Suppliers

From: Jo Anne Martinez <joma<-a>
Date: Wednesday, February 19, 1997
Maria Fredericks <mfredericks<-a t->huntington< . >org> asks about

>    *   A current supplier (preferably in the U.S.) for the foam
>        book supports designed by Christopher Clarkson

Two years ago we ordered foam book supports based on Chris Clarkson's
design from:

    UFP Technologies Inc.
    2175 Partin Settlement Rd.
    Kissimmee, FL  34744
    407-933-4880
    Fax: 407-933-5029

They come in three sizes and seem to be pretty durable.

Jo Anne Martinez
Collections Care Section
Library of Congress

                Distributed: Thursday, February 20, 1997