Subject: Suppliers

Suppliers

From: Maria Fredericks <mfredericks<-a>
Date: Tuesday, February 18, 1997
I have two requests for information that I hope some of my
colleagues have at their fingertips, which I can't seem to locate:

    *   The address of a bookbinding equipment supplier in Germany
        called Schimanek and

    *   A current supplier (preferably in the U.S.) for the foam
        book supports designed by Christopher Clarkson

                Distributed: Tuesday, February 18, 1997