Subject: Lantern slides

Lantern slides

From: Genevieve M. LeMoine <glemoine<-a>
Date: Tuesday, February 18, 1997
We have many tinted glass lantern slides in our collection and are
having trouble finding conservation/preservation information
specific to this type of image.  In particular I am concerned with
the stability of the tints, sources for new cover glasses and tips
for successful preservation copying, either digitally or onto film.
Any and all advice is appreciated,

Genevieve LeMoine
Curator/Registrar
The Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum