Subject: Crimping machines

Crimping machines

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447<-a>
Date: Tuesday, February 11, 1997
Karla Geerlings <mulkgeer<-a t->showme< . >missouri< . >edu> writes

>My library has been looking into the possibility of making our own
>phase boxes in-house.  We have not, however, been able to locate a
>commercial supplier for a board crimper or creaser.

We developed a machine in England for phase box construction after
talking with Conservators here, our Technical Creaser Cutter is
based on a heavy duty Rotatrim cutter and is designed to cut and
crease boards up to 1.53 mm (060 Lig-Free board).

A range of accessories including wall mounting and a handy device
for holding roll material (such as polyester or book cloths) during
conventional cutting procedures is available. Full illustrated
details are available from either office of Conservation Resources

    In Europe call +44 1865 747755
    In America call 800-634-6932

Mark G. Vine
Conservation Resources
England

                Distributed: Thursday, February 13, 1997