Subject: Crimping machines

Crimping machines

From: Nancy E. Stanfill <stanfill<-a>
Date: Monday, February 10, 1997
On Feb. 6, Karla Geerlings wrote:

> My library has been looking into the possibility of making our own
> phase boxes in-house.  We have not, however, been able to locate a
> commercial supplier for a board crimper or creaser.

I too have been looking for a board crimper for in-house box making.
I have found them at The Hollinger Corporation, at a cost of
$1386.00 new, plus shipping and handling.  Their new catalog just
arrived last week;  one can be ordered by calling 1-800-634-0491,
or e-mail at hollingercorp<-a t->interserf< . >net.

Nancy E. Stanfill
Preservation Librarian
SUNY Albany

                 Distributed: Monday, February 10, 1997