Subject: Crimping machines

Crimping machines

From: Karla Geerlings <mulkgeer<-a>
Date: Thursday, February 6, 1997
My library has been looking into the possibility of making our own
phase boxes in-house.  We have not, however, been able to locate a
commercial supplier for a board crimper or creaser.  We would be
willing to have our own built, or to modify a board shear in some
manner if we knew where to begin. Can anyone help with any of these matters?

Karla L. Geerlings
Preservation Unit Head
University of Missouri at Columbia

                Distributed: Thursday, February 6, 1997