Subject: Lab design

Lab design

From: Shirley Ellis <texlab<-a>
Date: Wednesday, February 5, 1997
Amidst everything else we are planning a move to another building
this spring/summer. We have the opportunity to furnish the new
textile lab space and welcome ideas/suggestions for tables,
counters, favourite pieces of equipment, suction table, etc.  We are
looking for specifications regarding height, mobility, materials
etc.

Shirley Ellis
Textile Conservation Service
Dept. of Human Ecology, University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, T6G 2M8  Canada
403-492-7678
Fax: 403-492-4821

                Distributed: Thursday, February 6, 1997