Subject: Globes

Globes

From: Uri Kolodni <kolodni<-a>
Date: Wednesday, February 5, 1997
I am a bookbinder/restorer and own a small workshop ("studio") where
I bind and restore all kinds of books/bindings and also scrolls,
works on paper, boxes. One of my clients wants to restore a 70-80
years old globe. It is probably (I didn't see it yet) made from
paper. Its diameter is 125 cm.

I'm looking for a globe restorer to do the job. I couldn't find
anything on the Net. Any suggestions ? Any ideas ? A globe restorer
in Europe is preferable, since it will be easier to ship / fly with
the globe from Israel.

Uri Kolodni
Bookbinding and Restoration
18 Zangwill Str.