Subject: PARS Library Binding Discussion Group

PARS Library Binding Discussion Group

From: Clarence Dykhouse <76015.554<-a>
Date: Tuesday, February 4, 1997
Brian Baird <bbaird<-a t->mail< . >lib< . >ukans< . >edu> writes

>As usual, we have a full agenda of timely issues, but one of the
>primary topics will be a discussion on pockets or enclosures
>libraries and binders are using to secure electronic media (e.g.,
>computer diskettes, CD ROMs) into bound volumes.  I encourage you to
>bring samples of the enclosures you are using.

We supply a wide variety of such items to libraries across Canada
and parts of the U.S.   Samples of these can be seen on our Web page
at <URL:http://www.kent.net/bookbinding>.  Although we are unable to
attend the PARS discussion group,  samples could be sent if
requested.

Clarence Dykhouse
Wallaceburg Bookbinding

                Distributed: Thursday, February 6, 1997