Subject: Publication on disaster recovery

Publication on disaster recovery

From: Judith Doig <ajdoig<-a>
Date: Friday, February 7, 1997
About eighteen months ago I wrote to the list asking for experiences
in disaster recovery training.  The response was generous and very
helpful. The information was sought for a book which  has now been
published. Details are:

    Doig, Judith. Disaster Recovery for Archives, Libraries and
    Records Management Systems in Australia and New Zealand.  Wagga
    Wagga, Centre for Information Studies, 1997  0-949060-35-6. soft
    cover, A$ 40.00

It is available from:

    Centre for Information Studies
    Locked Bag 660
    Wagga Wagga, NSW  2678, Australia
    +61 69 332325
    Fax: +61 69 332733
    cis<-a t->csu< . >edu< . >au

My thanks again to those who replied so generously to my request,

Judith Doig

                Distributed: Thursday, February 6, 1997