Subject: New list: History of chemistry

New list: History of chemistry

From: Wendy Claire Jessup <prevcon<-a>
Date: Friday, January 31, 1997
    From: Christoph Meinel <christoph.meinel<-a t->PSK< . >UNI-REGENSBURG< . >DE>
    To:    museum-l<-a t->home< . >ease< . >lsoft< . >com
    Date: 97 Jan 29

    A new mail distribution list has been set up to carry
    information and discussion related to the history of chemistry.

    The list is supported by the Chemical Heritage Foundation in
    Philadelphia, the Sidney M. Edelstein Center for the History and
    Philosophy of Science, Technology, and Medicine in Jerusalem,
    and by the German Chemical Society's History Division.

    To take off ground new mailing lists need getting known and
    being used. Please forward this message to colleagues interested
    in the history of chemistry and chemical industry, and please
    use it to le t people know what's going on in our field.

    To join send mail to
        MAISER<-a t->LISTSERV< . >NGATE< . >UNI-REGENSBURG< . >DE
    with nothing but the following command in the body of your
    message:
        subscribe CHEM-HIST

    If you have any problems, then please contact me off-list at the
    address given in the signature.

    Prof. Dr. Christoph Meinel
    Lehrstuhl fuer Wissenschaftsgeschichte
    Universitaet Regensburg
    D-93040 Regensburg
    +49 941 943 3661/3659
    Fax: +49 941 943 1985/4992
    Christoph.Meinel<-a t->psk< . >uni-regensburg< . >de

                 Distributed: Monday, February 3, 1997