Subject: Koroseal

Koroseal

From: Linda Thomas <llthomas<-a>
Date: Thursday, January 30, 1997
Is anyone aware of the "archival" properties of a vinyl wall
covering called Koroseal (unknown manufacturer)? We are looking for
a liner for our mineral display cases and I was approached with
Koroseal as a possibility but have no knowledge of it other than at
least one other museum makes use of it for this same purpose. Thanks
in advance,

Linda Thomas
Curator
Pratt Museum of Natural History