Subject: Willard Developments Ltd

Willard Developments Ltd

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447<-a>
Date: Friday, January 31, 1997
I am pleased to confirm that despite any rumours to the contrary the
established makers of probably the best British made relining/hot
tables Willards of Chichester are still very much in business.

I was emailed last week and informed that this company was no more.
Well, I am happy to say that this is one British Institution that is
still going strong and for those of you who were not aware of them
before here are their full details

    Willard Developments Ltd
    Leigh Road
    Terminus Industrial Estate
    Chichester
    West Sussex PO19 2TS
    England
    +44 1243-784711
    Fax: +44 1243-533845

Willard Developments also make heated spatulas for applications in
painting conservation.

Mark Vine
Conservation Resources
England