Subject: Disaster planning surveys

Disaster planning surveys

From: Johanna Wellheiser <jwellheiser<-a>
Date: Monday, January 20, 1997
    **** Moderator's comments:   Please respond directly to the
    author

I am looking for survey results/findings on disaster planning
management and practice published in the last 10 years or so  (i.e.
Do you have a disaster control plan?  Have you ever experienced a
disaster?  Is a staff member assigned the responsibility for the
disaster control plan?  Do you have a disaster response team? etc.).
I have a number of citations for libraries (U.S., Canada and U.K.),
but none so far for archives or records centers.  Would appreciate
hearing from anyone who can suggest any.  Thank you,

Johanna Wellheiser
Manager,  Preservation Services
Metropolitan Toronto Reference Library
789 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario  M4W 2G8
416-393-7128
Fax: 416-393-7229

                Distributed: Wednesday, January 22, 1997